When customizing your new home, you have many options to choose from. Below are some of the options available to you when outfitting your new home just the way you like it. Each manufacturer offers unique option packages that include free options and extra charge options.
Kit West Options
No charge options:
- Color of shingles 5 choices
- Fascia colors 24 choices
- Body colors 24 choices
- Trim colors 24 choices
- Interior paint colors 4 choices
- Countertop colors 8 choices
- Backsplash available in laminate or tile in 2 different sizes-model specific
- Countertop edge in laminate, tile or crescent-model specific
- Linoleum is available in 4 colors
- Carpet in Bedrooms, Living rooms, Family rooms and Dining room with at least 10 color choices-model specific/one color for all rooms with carpet
Extra charge options:
- Roof Load upgrades per square foot 40,60,90,120,150
- Shingles Architectural with longer warranty and 5 color choices
- Metal roofing
- Fiber-cement lap siding – Montana Timber, vinyl, two toned fiber cement
- Skylights in two sizes
- Solar tubes
- Sliding glass doors and patio doors
- Pocket interior doors
- 4 different real wood interior doors
- Appliances – several packages available in white, black and stainless
- Cabinets are available in 4 different wood types and a total of 8 styles
- Mannington, laminate and tile floors
- Carpet 6 grades of carpet with at least 4 color choices per grade
- Additional cabinets, linens, overheads, pantry, desks, etc.
- Quartz countertops and edge
- 8 upgrade laminate countertop and edge colors
- Jetted tubs
- Tile showers
- Handicap grab bars, high rise toilets
- Enlarge, move and add additional windows – available in 3 colored frames
- Craftsman dormers
- Ceiling fans
Joelle and Eric have customizable feature/sales books that include 14 sections and hundreds of available options!
Kit West is so flexible
Kit offers an extensive list of options. Additionally, Kit will outfit your home for almost anything you want or need. Kit will stretch (lengthen); supersize (widen); flip the floor plan end-to-end or side-to-side; move walls; reconfigure kitchens and bathrooms; design new utility rooms or even engineer and draw a competitor’s floor plan for you. Awesome!!!
Disclaimer: Because the Retailer and Manufacturer have a continuous product update process, the options shown on this Kit West Options page are subject to change without notice or obligation. Some features of this home are exclusive to Peter’s Homes.